Words and Errata – The Vocal Edition – Ep 001
So our first show is in the can and has been getting quite a few listens (not in the hundreds or thousands yet, but it’ll get there. Of that I have no doubt).
If you haven’t listened to it and you have a penchant for reading M/M (Gay) Literature Fiction, then why aren’t you listening to it? It’s all we talk about!
At any rate, one thing each of my co-hosts (Jayne Lockwood and Vance Bastian) and I wanted to do was post our thoughts after a given show is released. Sort of riffing on where our heads are at thinking back on it all. So this is the first of those types of sidebar postings about where my head is at (oh Lord, I hope this doesn’t put people off from trying my works – my mental ramblings are a constant source of humor for my husband – don’t say I didn’t warn you!).
So here is my first verbal stream of consciousness posting. I hope you enjoy it as an augmentation of what we did in the main podcast.
So what do I ramble about this time around?
- Initial thoughts on the show
- The referendum (22) in Ireland, my feelings about my Russian queer brothers and sisters
- Thoughts about authors and readers joining the show
- Passion in writing
- Being understood in your works
- Angels of Mercy (What else?)
- Henry O’Malley, Omega (HO’M,O)
- Penny Dreadful as inspiration (John Logan fanboy here)
- The Flash
- Poor writing or cop outs in writing for Television
- Guaca-“mole” and the whole weirdness of this manitou like mole on my face and how it up and disappeared in like 2 days – WTF?
- Stream of consciousness comes to a close (for now)
Next week on 3M/Musketeers Podcast? BRAD VANCE! And we are simply over the moon about this! Please join us for that episode.
NOW available on iTunes (search for 3MMusketeers Podcast) or under Arts/Literature!!
Until next time …